Class A CDL City Driver
Chester Springs, PA
FedEx Freight is hiring Class A CDL City Drivers in Chester Springs, PA
As a Class A CDL Driver you will pick up and deliver freight between service centers and customers and support the selling process.
• 1 year of experience within most recent three (3) years or successful completion of FedEx Freight Driver Development Course.
• Must possess a class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with double/triple, hazardous materials, and tank endorsements.
• Must possess acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards.
• Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements under section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) regulations.
• Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
• Ability to lift/carry hand freight weighing up to 100 pounds several times a week.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat, climb in and out of truck.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
• Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
• Ability to withstand exposure to noise and vibration, dust and diesel fumes, and hazardous materials shipped and packaged under DOT regulations.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Hours may vary due to operational need.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.